2017 is sucking so far for a lot of people.
A lot of changes happened to me at the beginning of this year that have been great and I hope things get better both for myself and others as they go forward.
Happy new year everyone.
Please respect me and my work.
The artworks contained in my gallery are Copyright © to me Naarii0015 Brianna C. All rights reserved. My artworks may not be reproduced, copied, modified, edited, published in any way or form without my express written consent.
I only have a DA account so if you see my artworks anywhere else it isn't me.
My other accounts: Youtube:www.youtube.com/mangaluver2010
1. I have a habit of thanking people for things so I don't want to keep thanking over and over again for favs so I'm going to say right here thank you so much for the favs and comments I really do appreciate it from the bottom of my heart thank you for liking my work, it means the world to me and I'm going to try really hard to keep getting better and work really hard to make you guys happy. Thank you everyone
2.I'm not really one to talk about myself unless someone asks me something and even then you still might not knowxD So if you ask me something and I don't give you a straight answer, don't push the matter. If I didn't give you a straight answer to begin with, I most likely don't want to answer that question.xD
3. Don't ask me my age. This is no ones business but mine. If you must know something about how young I am, I'm no where near thirty as many of you have guessed. xD
4. Don't ask me anything about my sexuality, again really personal and not your business. xD
1.Please give me the freedom to watch who I want, and don't ask or say "I'll watch you if you watch me." it doesn't work that way. I watch whom I want so please don't try to force me to watch you.
2. Please don't come out and ask "Can we be friends?" I will slap you in the face if you ask me this. That is very awkward and not how friendship works if you want to be friends with me try to start a conversation with me people and see if we hit it off.
3.I don't do request because I don't and won't have to time for it. So I'm very sorry for that. I only do request for close friends. I do however have little giveaways when I give away free art, so look out for those :3
4. Yes I do take commissions. :3
5. I don't do point commission I have to buy things to live so.... yeah points can't do a thing for me Sorry. XP
6. Please don't apologize for asking me a question xD unless it's really inappropriate. If you have a question just ask, I won't bit your head off. xD
About my artwork and Stories
1. Warning: Note that in all my stories, my main character’s sexuality remains ambiguous until otherwise stated. I don’t focus on their sexuality when I’m writing a story. I focus on the plot first, and if romance comes along I work it in so that it goes along with the plot, but doesn’t over-power it. So keep in mind that any of my characters could turn out to be, homosexual, heterosexual, bisexual, asexual, pansexual etc. I have no control over it. They are however they choose to evolve and be written. So if you’re adverse to any of those things stated above, please steer clear of my comics, and artwork, because there’s really no way of knowing what they are until their story evolves. Thank you for your understanding. :3
2. I use to work mostly Traditional. Now I'm in love with mixing Traditional with Digital.
To be continued...
Favorite style of art: Manga| Stylistic realism|fantasy
Favorite cartoon character: Itachi-kun|Orochimaru-sama he is so misunderstood!
Personal Quote: 99% Hard work 1% talent. Talent hardly exists only your hard work, determination, and soul.- Naarii